- First-Time passport or replacement for lost/stolen/mutilated passport: $165.00
- Adult passport routine renewal fee: $130.00
- Children’s Passports (under 16 years old): $135.00
- Adult Passport Card Renewal: U.S. $30.00
- Child Passport Card (under age 16): U.S. $15.00
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA): U.S. $100.00
Passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) fees are non-refundable processing fees and are retained by the Department of State whether or not the passport and CRBA are issued.
- $50.00 for first service
- $50.00 for each additional seal at same time for same transaction
The Embassy will only accept Cuban Peso (CUP) equivalent until 28 February 2023.
The Embassy does not accept credit cards, U.S. Travelers Cheques, personal checks, or U.S. postal money orders.
Please ensure all U.S. currency is rip and tear free with no writing or marks on the bills.