The U.S. Embassy in Havana is conducting its annual verification of STEP enrollments. Please log in to your STEP account to verify that your profile, phone numbers, email address, travel dates, and travel plans in Cuba are current. If you are unable to make those changes yourself, you may contact the U.S. Embassy via email at ACSHavana@state.gov for assistance.
If you are visiting or living in Cuba, and have not yet enrolled in STEP, we strongly encourage you to do so! STEP is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Benefits of Enrolling in STEP:
- Receive important information from the U.S. Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
- Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or a family matter.
- Help family and friends reach you in an emergency.
Stay Informed, Stay Connected, Stay Safe!
- U.S. Embassy Havana, Cuba
- Address: Calzada between Calles L & M, Vedado
- Phone number: +(53) (7) 839-4100; after hours dial 1, then 0 or during business hours follow the prompts
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuba Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter