Event: The U.S. Embassy is individually notifying all confirmed travelers for the Delta Airlines charter flights departing from Havana to Miami on May 13 and 14.
Due to spacing restrictions, we are not able to accommodate all of the requests that we have received. Those that cannot be provided seats on the flights must continue to plan to remain in Cuba until the airport re-opens and airlines can return.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR A FLIGHT, you will receive detailed instructions on how to complete your reservation. Please pay close attention to these details.
If you submitted your data to us previously, DO NOT resubmit it. We still have your information and will contact you should space become available.
Please DO NOT contact the U.S. Embassy about your flight status.
All remaining U.S. citizens should continue to make necessary preparations for an extended stay in Cuba during the quarantine period. Please comply with local quarantine requirements, monitor local news for information about Cuban travel advisories, and check with their airline operators regarding future flights.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the U.S. Embassy is currently only providing emergency services to U.S. citizens. For emergency American Citizens Services, please visit our website for additional information https://cu.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/
We encourage all U.S. citizens in Cuba to register with the U.S. State Department using the following link: Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), and to monitor the Embassy website and Twitter feed for up-to-date information.
Actions to Take:
- Maintain communication with the U.S. Embassy in Cuba.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the Department of State COVID-19 information page for the latest information.
- Visit our U.S. Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information about conditions in Cuba.
- U.S. Embassy Havana, Cuba
55 Calzada, La Habana, Cuba
+(53) (7) 839-4100
+(53) (7) 839-4100 and dial 1, then 0 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Cuba Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.