Location: Cuba, Countrywide
Event: As of May 12, 2023, the Administration will end the COVID-19 vaccine requirements for international air travelers. Starting at 12:01 a.m. on May 12, 2023, noncitizen nonimmigrant air passengers will no longer need to show proof of being fully vaccinated with an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to board a flight to the United States.
For more information see Update on Change to U.S. Travel Policy Requiring COVID-19 Vaccination for nonimmigrant travel.
Actions to Take:
- U.S. Embassy Havana, Cuba
Telephone: +(53) (7) 839-4100
For after-hours emergencies: +53 (7) 839-4100, then dial ‘0’
Embassy website: https://cu.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Cuba Country Specific Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter