Event: On April 24, the U.S. Embassy facilitated the repatriation of more than 300 American citizens and qualified Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR) to the United States. At this time, we do not anticipate that there will be additional charter flights facilitated by the U.S. Embassy from Cuba to the United States.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the U.S. Embassy is currently only providing emergency services to U.S. citizens. For emergency American Citizens Services, please visit our website for additional information https://cu.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/
All remaining U.S. citizens should continue to make necessary preparations for an extended stay in Cuba during the quarantine period. Please comply with local quarantine requirements, monitor local news for information about Cuban travel advisories, and check with their airline operators regarding future flights.
We encourage all U.S. citizens in Cuba to register with the U.S. State Department using the following link: Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), and to monitor the Embassy website and Twitter feed for up-to-date information.
Actions to Take:
- Maintain communication with the U.S. Embassy in Cuba.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the Department of State COVID-19 information page for the latest information.
- Visit our U.S. Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information about conditions in Cuba.
- U.S. Embassy Havana, Cuba
55 Calzada, La Habana, Cuba
+(53) (7) 839-4100
+(53) (7) 839-4100 and dial 1, then 0 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Cuba Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.