Event: The U.S. Embassy has individually notified all confirmed travelers for a JetBlue charter flight departing from Havana to Ft. Lauderdale on July 14. No individuals other than those already booked for this flight will be able to board.
The Embassy will continue to explore options for repatriation of U.S. citizens who are not traveling on this flight but who wish to return home, however, there are no additional charter flights scheduled at this time.
All remaining U.S. citizens should continue to make necessary preparations for an extended stay in Cuba during the quarantine period. Please comply with local quarantine requirements, monitor local news for information about Cuban travel advisories, and check with airline operators regarding future flights.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the U.S. Embassy is currently only providing emergency services to U.S. citizens. For emergency American Citizens Services, please visit our website for additional information
We encourage all U.S. citizens in Cuba to register with the U.S. State Department using the following link: Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), and to monitor the Embassy website and Twitter feed for up-to-date information.
Actions to Take:
- Maintain communication with the U.S. Embassy in Cuba.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Visit the Department of State COVID-19 information page for the latest information.
- Visit our U.S. Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information about conditions in Cuba.
- U.S. Embassy Havana, Cuba
55 Calzada, La Habana, Cuba
+(53) (7) 839-4100
+(53) (7) 839-4100 and dial 1, then 0 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Cuba Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.